Tuesday, August 28, 2007

Sick?

Argh. I can't stand the weather these days. I like these sort of cool weather but darn, I can't stand it on a long run. The weather has been the same for days and darn, it makes my body weak and sleepy. I spent 2 hours revising English Literature and only finished 2 short stories. Darn. Hate myself. This weather makes me sleepy. Wanna sleep but can't, study! Need to study!

Went to school with my Jalur Gemilang-ed floor tom. Haha! I spent like 15 minutes to wrap my floor tom last night. It was kinda a last minute planning with my classmates. Just brought to school for fun. The original-last-minute plan was to let me play like a mad cow, then they bow. But in the end, Cherylyn, the conductor, misunderstood my "last beat", counted down for my classmates to bow before my "goreng" session. I was like, "potong".... Haha! I didn't even had the opportunity to pull down my mask before the song started. Haha! Well, it was all good. People cheered because of the wackiness and our Merdeka yell! It was awesome. Loved the energy. A bit embarrassed though.

School was boring. Wanted to study but, what the heck, no mood, friends around in a noisy class room. My moral teacher just can't get her facts and points out properly when she's arguing with us with some sensitive issues. It was fun "discussing" with her all them topics. Haha!

Mr. Jason's classes are getting ever so much interesting. The way he's guiding and teaching us is so clear these days, or maybe from the start, I might not have been as attentive as before though. Haha!

I'm MeiYen-philic and I'm not enjoying one bit of it.

No comments: