Friday, August 17, 2007

Rush Hour 3

Yesterday, Bernie, Guna, Kavi and I planned to watch Rush Hour 3 today. I told my dad about it and since he's on leave today, he decided to come pick us up from school and tag along on this movie trip. Went to school today and didn't feel like going out for the movie (I exercised 12:30am till 2am I think) because I don't wanna miss my afternoon nap. Haha. So I told Kavi that I didn't wanna go then he started complaining about how difficult her took the public bus to school and stuff like. I felt sorry and yeah, guilty, so I changed my mind and decided to watch the movie with them.

We had PJ today and it was awesome. I can't believe my teacher actually allowed us to play football in a muddy field. Haha. It was awesome. Sliding here and there like nobody's business. It was fun but kinda unfair because the other class team had fewer members than my class' team. Well, least everybody played and enjoyed today. Returned to class all muddy and stinky, darn, even though we smelt like rubbish, bet that every single one of us (guys) enjoyed today's PJ. Woohoo! Glory to God =).

That's the only fun part in school. After school, I went for CF meeting. We had Prayer Walk today. It was awesome. I shared a bit on Prayer - What's Prayer and Why are we Praying. It was simple and I can't believe I shared that well today. It's gotta be the Holy Spirit. Glory to God. After sharing and a simple worship, we were divided into a team of six except my group, only three guys. We prayed on some prayer points, mostly for the CF. I enjoyed praying with Jairam and Benjamin. They were great. I hope to have more of these activities in CF. I hope we can carry out our prayer meetings like this. It'll be uber cool. Haha!

After CF, dad came and took us (Bernie, Kavi, Guna and I) to Shaw Centrepoint (sp?). Bought tickets - four of us bought the tickets at student rate and my dad got the Senior citizen rate (even though he's not). Haha! The time of screening of Rush Hour 3 was Three O'clock, but guess what? They only started showing the advertisements at 3:15. Haha! What the crap. Anyways, the movie was awesome. It's my type of movie - comedy. Love it, and enjoyed it. Thank God for the good time with my dad and friends. The movie was short though - an hour and 25 minutes. Short for an awesome movie.

Nothing else interesting happened today.

I'm gonna buy spray paints to spray my ultraman mask. Gonna improvise it to give that Patriotic look. Muahahah! Gonna buy new strap for it. Will post final result here. God bless. Glory to God.

PS: Thinking of bringing floor tom to school on the day where my class' suppose to sing during the assembly. Muahahaha!

No comments: