Wednesday, August 15, 2007

Some Random Pictures


Was in Pn. Sunita's class one day and darn, how low can people get to show that their a "hardcore" fan of Harry Potter? Haha. (Next stop, Slipknot masks in tuition class for me =P)


Looks disgusting eh? Don't judge the book by its cover. It's actually Vanilla ice cream with Cadbury's Bites. Muahahaha. Darn, now you know why I'm putting on weight =P. Haha.


I was just going through Pn. Sunita's notes two days ago and guess what, Ivan is so good in vandalising and getting away with it till he did this art without me knowing it. Wow. Haha.


This is a cut on my leg. I took a better picture of it but I don't know where's it. It's actually a long cut. I was walking out from the stationary shop near my tuition centre and I didn't notice some pen holder or whatever you call it outside of the shop. It's transparent also and darn, how to have noticed it?! Haha. The sharp edge cut me and darn, I can see them white colour tissues after my skin was peeled off.

Just testing the picture uploading for this skin. Gonna study Modern Maths. God bless.

Glory to God.

Romans 1:16
16I am not ashamed of the gospel, because it is the power of God for the salvation of everyone who believes...

No comments: