Sunday, August 12, 2007

Glory to God

Arrr.... Playing drums for God is always so satisfying. I bet that everyone thought I suck badly after yesterday's practice (couldn't agree more). It's like, after one and half months of not playing "youth" songs. Hahah. To add more confusion to my already bad playing, they tried to fuse last year's GY Camp song - Follow You with Hillsong United's What The World Will Never Take, they included a new song into their playlist - Praise You by Planetshakers. As always, I've never been updated with any new songs at all since the first time I played for Sunday School. Haha! Couldn't play well during yesterday's practice but today - it was a miracle. Hahah! Surely I myself wasn't playing the drums - the Holy Spirit took over. I've never used so much double bass pedal in Christian songs like today. All I can say is that, glory to God, and none for me. I'm happy about that.

PS: Murderdolls ain't that bad =). Stone Sour too...

No comments: