Monday, August 20, 2007

Futsal!

I'm not a sports person or anything, I suck in sports and everybody knows it. But that doesn't stop me from having fun with my fellow friends =). Haha. Went out for futsal today with my friends. The pack: Bernie, Kavi, Guna, Seng Aun, Seng Aun's brother (whose name I can't remember), Hong Kim, Fang Yi, Jian Jie, Nicko, Boon Kiat, Andrew, Boon Hau, Bruce, Zhi Chong and me. Really had fun today. It was a good exercise. Then after the playing, we went to eat. Not all of us though. It was fun fellowshipping with each other during our ummm, branch. Haha.

I was kinda disappointed though that my dad came to fetch me almost 45 minutes after I contacted him. Wasted A LOT of time in the shop doing nothing.

Anyways, thank God I had time for a short nap before my Chemistry tuition with Pn. Sunita. Was sleepy though during her classes.

Today was awesome. Spending time with your friends is awesome. Well, depends who your friends are =).

No comments: