Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Windows Live Messenger

Woooohoooo!!! Just turned 18 like two days ago. Never got the chance to thank EVERYBODY for coming to my house. Thanks for the presents and shhhiiiaaattt... The song Under My Umbrella is still in my head. Thanks a lot people. Love you all. I felt truly blessed that night. Thank God for all of you people. Almost cried for your information.

I hate you, Windows Live Messenger. Got back my laptop last night. Been trying to install the Messenger since 8PM but still no progress. Dumb stuff.

Would've done it last night itself but I needed to take care of my grandma who got admitted into Assunta Hospital yesterday because of low sodium count in her blood. Hope that's all. She's kinda fine now. Slept well, mumbled a bit, but had loads of rest. She kept me awake throughout the night because she snored, a lot xD. Watched TV till 3AM. Was afraid to sleep early, thought something bad will happen to her. Prayed for her while she was asleep though. During that lonely period, I reminisced about the party the night before and thank the Lord for each and everyone of my friends, and my parents too. Well, God will heal my grandma.

No comments: