Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Blogger?

How would you categorized someone as a blogger?

I'm currently reading Lindley's blog right now. The post in her blog now is so darn interesting. Haha. Came across a part where the person she quoted the post stated something about
I AM A BLOGGER BECAUSE I ACTUALLY WRITE
,
She should be in her right place - at the background where all the other girly cam-whoring bloggers are.
,
I have some semblance of the courage to voice out my opinions - something which bloggers are respected for.
,
C'mon. Perhaps you ought to stop posting so many frivolous party pictures of your lacy upskirts, and instead tell us your opinion on the effects of Bill Gate's resignation from Microsoft?
,
Any old fart of a cheap whore who posts up their party photos are now all considered bloggers too! What's this? Why do these girls persist in infiltrating every occupation? They are "models", and now, they are "bloggers" too!


Can't a person be a blogger if he/she only publishes pictures in a post? Isn't a person called a blogger even though he/she publishes normal daily posts about their post and not opinion-oriented? It's as if this person is seeing the term "blogger" as someone who voices out opinions, who speaks their mind on something. She's using the term "blogger" like an elite group of "online journal users", similar as Mat Rempit to motorcyclist. Haha. I don't know wei. So, are you a blogger? xD

PS: I've absolutely nothing to do or feel against/with the original author of these quotes. Just posting my opinion lerr. Don't even know who they are anyways. Just picked them up from Lindley' blog.

My conclusion: Those who uses a blog, no matter to post up pictures, to use it as a daily journal, to share their feelings, to voice up opinions, or just plain wasting time, ARE still BLOGGERS. That's my opinion xD.

This is actually a good topic to debate on. Haha.

No comments: