Monday, July 28, 2008

Glory to God

I should stop fretting. I cam across a Bible verse in the book of Psalms where the author wrote something about fretting and how that act can bring to anger and hatred and eventually sinning against God. He was right >.< I fretted a lot about my laptop, how bad the technicians are working on it, about not being able to install MSN Messenger. Long story short, fretting didn't help at all.

But thank God everything has been sorted out. Nothing's wrong with my laptop and Panda Internet Security. Updated everything and downloaded and installed the old version of Windows Live Messenger. Thank God it's working. Glory to Him.

Happy Belated Birthday to Helisa Jie Jie (26th of July), Mabel Chow (28th of July) and my very own fatty big brother koko, AARON RAJ CHANDRASAKARAN (28th of July)!!! COME BACK SOON, FATASSSS!!!!! I miss youuuu!!!

No comments: