Friday, July 4, 2008

Chicken Rice

Streamyx is giving me hell these days. Not stable at all. Grrr.... Dam difficult to update the blog when the connection keeps cutting every 5-10minutes. Well, not many people visits this blog anyways. For those who are still reading, thank you xD.

Removed my latest desktop background. My parents were kinda angry at me for using the Japanese mask as my desktop background. Grr... I really like it. Well, gotta obey them (for now? xD), they use my laptop too, for some FreeCell and Spider Solitaire. Haha!

Went to visit STAR's CF yesterday. Kinda enjoyed it. Was very unorganised. From the games time, to the end. The praise and worship was, ouch.... Haha! Come on guys, what the heck happened to all of you?! Praise and worship was actually alright, but one of the members just had to go overboard, went over-radical. that spoilt the whole thing >.< Shock sendiri also got limit wan lerr... Sheesh.. Hope to see a more organised group next time I visit, which is next week. :O HahA!

After the CF meeting, went for lunch nearby school with Su Ann, Jarod(sp?) and Benjamin. Wonder why I titled this post as chicken rice? Because I had chicken rice for lunch. And I wasn't pleased. I always reminded myself to NOT eat chicken rice at that particular restaurant right at the back of the 7 Eleven joint in Southern Park. So little rice, so little char siew and siew bak. Celaka dia! Sorry, food plays an important role in my life xD. Effects the mood, see...

But that was yesterday. HAha! Can't wait to down to PJ to get my desktop computer customised the way I want! Wooohooo!! Making me horny >.< Gonna get my laptop monitor screwed properly too. One side is loose. GAH! Don't want my laptop to be like my brother's previous laptop, the monitor was hanging by a few wires from the rest of the body. HAHA!

Dam you, chicken rice man.

No comments: