Tuesday, July 15, 2008

GunBound

Woooooootttt!!!!! xD. Haha! GunBound is so addictive, only when you're winning OR/AND having fun playing that game with a friend. Got my butt kicked so many times by pL[ank]. But I had my fair amount of victories also. Muahahah! Come pL[ank], we go play again after all your assignments and homework.

Thought I could win a few matches just now when I was playing GunBound. Unfortunately, I'm so the n00bie >.< Lost two games straight then decided to stop losingplaying. xD. Grrr...

It seems I need to send my laptop to the HP service centre in somewhere in Damansara. Crap. The shop employees ruined it, why can't they send the laptop for me?? Hate these type of services.

Downloaded Mozilla Firefox 3 last night after deleting the 2.0++ version. That old version kinda sucks. Bugs? Or is it just me that I can't load any pages with that old version? Haha! The new interface (version 3) is so nice. Suits the Vista theme a lot. The history is also nice. Or whatever you call it. When you type a link into the URL place of the browser, that thing acts as a search label. It picks up the same characters and lists down possible websites that you've already visited. Kinda cool. Totally kicks Internet Explorer 7 out of my butt >.< Gonna miss you, IE7. You were awesome, until now xD.

Just something I would like to share with you all. After the ISCF rally last Saturday night, I went out for dinner/supper with Lay Kuan and "her" gang. After that I gave a lift to Brendan. When I reached the turning to Aeon, Jusco, my eyeballs started to itch and tears started to roll down my cheeks. I made a terrible right turn because my eyes were clouded/filled with tears. After the turn tears just started "flowing" down from my eyes, blurring my vision. Thank God for Brendan. Thank God for His protection. There was a stationary motorcycle in front of my and I nearly caught it by the side if it wasn't for Brendan. The tears stopped "pouring" after I reached Brendan's housing area guardhouse. Thank God nothing bad happened >.<

No comments: