Friday, July 18, 2008

CF

Sent my dad to Southern Park this early morning so that I can finally take the car and go roaming around Klang finding for gigolosattend CF this afternoon. Woke up early and decided not to go back to sleep after sending my dad. Vacuumed the whole house instead. Then I came online and thought I could log into GunBound and start "practicing" while I wait for pL[ank] to come online to get his ARSE PWNED by me xD. But too bad. Instead of loading properly, the Game Launcher lagged my whole computer and kinda like prevented me from Shutting Down my computer. Hmmm. Uninstalled that shit edi. Gonna install later, hopefully.

CF was alright. We played the Truth Truth Lie game, where we need to say three statements, 2 must be true, and 1 must be a lie, then point to anybody in the circle and that person must guess which statement is a lie. The game was supposed to be fun but everybody was slow going >.< Haha... Praise and Worship was okay? I don't know >.< It was an improvement, to have music this time. I brought my guitar and Lyon played the piano. Everything was alright during the praise song (Never Stop) but I should have sang along with the Worship Leader to keep in tempo >.< Worship was a disaster though. Lyon was playing out of tempo and wow, the leader and I was struggling to keep his timing xD. Haha! Despite of all those crap, glory to God. Don't worry guys, it's our first time this year, we can improve more!

During praise and worship, guess who I saw entering the house (STAR CF meetings are held in one of the member's house because of some complications in school) through the back door? WTF, Mr. Jian Chong dei! Woooottt! Didn't know that Robin is his younger brother! GILER!! HAHAH! Went up to his room to catch up with him right after Praise and Worship, so yeah, kinda missed out on the sharing and stuff. W000tttt!! But it was awesome speaking to Jian Chong. God bless you, man. He'll help you.

No comments: