Saturday, July 26, 2008

Ghost Blog

This blog is now a ghost blog >.< It's kinda like an abandoned blog. No updates and readers. Ouch!

Life has been alright. Just can't wait to leave for the US, can't wait to start studying. The journey might be intimidating (plane crash, dumb people putting drugs into my bag, etc. etc.) and lonely; there will only be memories and the presence of the Lord to keep me company.

Despite of life being good and anxious, Microsoft is killing me slowly. I can't install the MOFO Windows Live Messenger on my laptop. Gonna go get Skype. GRRRR!!! WHY?! And the best part is, after the installation was aborted, the help page doesn't load. DUMBASS MICROSOFT!! I wanna know whether the error is on my or Microsoft's side. GRRR! SHEESH! Can't even use MSN Messenger. GRRRR!!!

Playing tomorrow in Main Hall. Practice that night (Thursday) was crap.

I'm hungry, and horny >.<

No comments: