Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Facade


My original piece.

The internet connection was darn being a pussy that I couldn't get to re-connect to the internet after I posted the previous post last night. Got so irritated till I gave up trying. So I opened my Photoshop and whiped up an image based graphic. Decided to make it a wallpaper-sized piece. Named this piece Facade because this word kinda explodes in this piece through the mask. Facade:a showy misrepresentation intended to conceal something unpleasant; or also something pleasant, my point of view.

Everybody has a facade on these days. No more honest emotions on one's face. I admit, I do put on my daily facade, I'm not always happy all the time. People put on a facade to maybe please others, to be different, or maybe to lie to themselves; to trick their minds into thinking that whatever bittersweet events that happened in their lifes aren't affecting their emotions or just plain Lack of Attention. Well, I like attention, who doesn't? Even the meekest man would want attention from people around him/her. Facade.


My wallpaper now. The reason why the background is blue is because it suits my awesome new kickass Alienware theme. Looks better with red background though xD.

EDIT: That's Slipknot's Joey Jordison's mask. xD.

No comments: