Monday, July 14, 2008

I Love You.

Yeap. I love you.

Played drums for Sunday School yesterday. The Sunday School drums sounds so much better now. Thanks to Mr. Jaron. Had fun playing the drums despite of all the mistakes by me. Made major mistakes like giving a 4/4 count for Beautiful Savior which is a 3/4 time siggy song, changing tempo like nobody's business. BUT, I felt good. I think I did alright. Better than today's daily drum practice at home. It sucked. Don't know why. It's like, one day I'm doing fine, then the next day I suck. Sheesh. Don't know. Maybe I just am a bad drummer. Don't know.

Woke up kinda late today even though I woke up at 8:30AM (my alarm). I re-alarmed my cell phone to wake me up at 9AM, then 10AM then 11AM >.< Haha! Sleep is so nice when you can sleep properly. I only get to fall asleep around 3AM. Don't know why. Grr.

I wanna go watch HanCOCK and Wanted and 21... Dam you technician. If only you fixed my laptop properly I'll be watching them movies now. I miss you, uTorrent. You're the shit.

Counter-Strike is coming, to my desktop computer. Nyek Nyek Nyek. Oh no. Hannah just went offline :(. Never mind. Got GunBound xD. Haha! Don't worry. Will be uninstalling all these programs when I'm gone.

No comments: