Friday, July 11, 2008

=(

Just when you think that everything is all set up and ready to roll as you wish, everything starts to crash and you get all the bad news slapped to your face all at once. I just don't get it. It was supposed to be an easy troubleshoot process, then the reformatting process, continued by installation of the Windows Vista OS back on the laptop. Yes, everything is fine now, the boot up is much more faster than last time and everything seems to be working fine. But I lost everything, my Windows Vista OS backup file and system recovery thingy, my WHOLE HP drivers are gone (means my I can't use my built-in webcam on my laptop and so much more other features). This sucks man. I just can't trust any technicians anymore. One guy is telling you one thing, then another guy tells you another different thing on the same subject. Screw them all. Really nice guys but, they just get on my nerves all the time because of these simple screw ups.

I decided NOT to use my laptop till everything is done. Gonna send it back to the MOFO computer shop to get it done once and for all. Grr. Because of this screw up I'm gonna demand a free re-partitioning (or however you spell that) of my hard disk in my laptop. Technicians just have different point of views that most of them I can't agree with. I only have like 1GB space left on my C Drive on my laptop. The first technician said it was alright. Bullcrap. Gonna partition everything!!!!!! Grrr!!!

On the other hand, my dad decided to get a NEW CPU. Muahahah! Yeap. The processor is much more better than my laptop's. Technicians just cheat you all the time. Dam sales persons too. Anyways, finally an original Windows XP Home software. Everything is working fine on this computer, just that the Anti Virus ain't working properly. Gonna reinstall that software. Hmmmm.

The whole week was crap. Life without laptop/computer/internet is just watching movies/TV programs, did reading, loads of cleaning and MORE of sleeping. Received a call from Su Ann one day while I was napping (never do that again, naps are sacred). She asked me to be in charge of the mobile light for tonight's rally. ARGH!!!!! So much for being a spectator... Grr...

No comments: