Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Dental Appointment

I need to get my teeth checked out before I leave for the US. I missed one dental appointment already. Blame it on ignorance and forgetfulness >.< My bad xD. So, for this Friday's dental appointment at 4PM, I already added to my phone's reminder and hopefully this blog post will also act as a reminder. Haha! Friday is also a very special day xD.

Packing is so troublesome. I'm not done with packing yet but my luggage seems full already. I still have like, three long pants, few more shorts, one more pair of boxers (Southpark design by Han and Cheryl, thanks), two shirts, two to three more collar t-shirts, toiletries and etc etc. Gone case lerr you Jon. Need to weigh your luggage also you know. Bloody hell... Poh Leong, can lend me your weighing scale arr?? Pretty please....

Dad's in the Chelsea game. Fatty.

1 comment:

Samuel said...

I hope you had a fine trip. And I hope you would not forget to see your dentist. My sister is also very forgetful, especially when she is having fun here in Bartlett. Dentist's appointments are always rescheduled coz of her being so disoriented. So, the trick is we always tell her what happened to Grandpa in Memphis-implants were the results of his laziness to go for his dental checkups.