Sunday, July 13, 2008

The Music Shuffle Meme; Interesting Tag

The Music Shuffle Meme
1. Put your iTunes/ music player on Shuffle
2. For each question, press the next button to get your answer.
3. You must put down the song name no matter what.
After you’ve answered all of the questions, tag 5 other people and then let them know they’ve been tagged to do the meme themselves.


What would best describe your personality?
Til Kingdom Come by Coldplay >.< Waiting, waiting for something to happen. I'm patient? 0.o

What do you like in a guy/girl?
Violet Hill by Coldplay >.< If you love me, why don't you let me know? Why did you let me go? Wow... >.< Honesty??? xD

How do you feel today?
Moby Dick by Led Zep. I feel funkeh today!

What is your life's purpose?
Knocking on Heavens Door cover by Guns N' Roses.

What is your motto?
Room 409 by Bullet For My Valentine. I loved you, (I hate you), you hurt me, (I love you)
I loved you, you hurt me bad, go....???? your words, bury me of what i used to be
I can't erase all those things I've seen
your heart smothers me and now it's hard to breathe
I can't erase all my memories. I'm a failure?? 0.o

What do your friends think of you?
Soldier by Hillsong United. Oooooo...

What do you think of your parents?
A.06 by Linkin Park. They rock, very interesting, somehow creative. Don't know. There aren't any singing in this track!!! >.< I love them, and I love this track xD.

What do you think about very often?
Greatest Gift by Hillsong London. His Love and Grace and how I always take that for granted.

What do you think of your best friend?
Qwerty by Linkin Park. Crap.. I don't think that Han Ern is living a lie >.< Nuh uh... Dam shuffle.

What do you think of your crush?
Jesus by Planetshakers. 0.o God fearing? xD.

What is your life story?
How Great is Our God by Hillsong London. Sing with me How Great, is Our GOD, and all will see How GREAT is OUR GOD.

What do you want to be when you grow up?
Curses by Bullet For My Valentine. Dam... I need new songs >.<

What do you think when you see your crush?
The Feel Good Drag by Anberlin. Was this over before
Before it ever began. =(.

What do your parents think of you?
Always by Hillsong United. They wanna be with me all the time. That's a good thing. Haha.

What do strangers think of you?
Where the Love Lasts Forever. Wow.

What will they play at your funeral?
Solution by Hillsong United. Wow... The only solution is that I should die? Cool >.<

What will you dance to at your wedding?
Let The Whole World by Hillsong London. WTH...

What is your hobby/interest?
Never Let Me Go by Planetshakers. >.<

What do you think of your friends?
Forevermore by Planetshakers...... ????.... >.<

What song do you listen to when you are sad?
Move To The City by Guns N' Roses. Nice song. Might cheer me up. But Slipknot does that most of the time.

What song do you air guitar to?
Jordan Rudess, on KEYBOARD Solo. WTF... How to air guitar to THAT?!?!?!?!!! HahahahA!

What should be your signature karaoke song?
It's a New Day by Hillsong London... Praise and Worship yes, karaoke? >.<

What is your greatest desire?
Chinese Sleep Chant by Coldplay. Fall asleep
Fall asleep
Sleep satisfied
Sleep satisfied. The whole song like that only. WTF... Okay, yes, sleep has been my greatest desire other than forgiveness for the pass few days.

What does next year have in store for you?
Track 5 from Guns N' Roses Live in Tokyo CD. Don't know the name. But I'm not naive, that's bad.

What's your outlook on life?
Till I See You by Hillsong London.

How will you die?
Talk by Coldplay. Ummm when someone doesn't pick up the phone?? >.<

Do people secretly lust after you?
White Shadows by Coldplay. Maybe?? >.<

The best advice you will ever get?
Part Of Me by Linkin Park. Cut myself free willingly Stop just what’s killing me. Suicide?? Oh my...

What will I be doing for the next 3 months?
Carousel by Linkin Park. I never know just why you run so far away, far away from me. You're not running, I am =(.

What do you think of the person who tagged you?
Perfect Strangers cover by Dream Teather. Yeap, nobody tagged me >.< Haha! Just did this for fun. It's interesting.

What will your future mother-in-law be like?
Fall In This Place by Planetshakers. Graceful??

What is the favourite song of the doctor who will help deliver your baby?
Everyone Looks So Good from Here by UnderOATH. now i can see things from the outside and i will sit here with no place in mind. If my wife is delivering my baby, I'll be inside with her. But I'm afraid to see how much pain she'll go through. >.< i cant escape from this is so unfamiliar to me >.<

If you wrote a book, what would it be about?
Love Enough by Hillsong United. My Saviour You’ll never let me go My life is now secure. Nice theme =).

What sort of world ruler would you be?
Lord Of All by Hillsong United. WOW!!!

Will you ever get a dog or cat?
Where the Love Lasts Forever by Hillsong United. WHAT??!??!?!!?!?!

What would you say at your Oscar/Nobel prize acceptance speech?
XandY by Coldplay. Never gave up.

What is your superpower?
The Great Escape by Boys Like Girls. Feeling so alive, and young.

Why are you attracted to enigmatic brooders?
Pick It Up by Planetshakers.

This ain't fun actually. >.<

No comments: