Thursday, September 18, 2008

You Think I Dog Arrr? Tag All.. xD

Name: Jonathan (Rocks) Chandrasakaran
Sisters: Biologically none. Make believe plenty.
Brothers: 1
Shoe size: 10
Height : Short
Where do you live: Hilo, Hawaii.
Favourite drinks: Water and 100Plus.
Favourite breakfast: Nasi Lemak.

Have you ever
Been on a plane?: Yeap.
Swam in the ocean: Yeap.
Fallen asleep at school: Once I think.
Broken someone’s heart: All the time.
Fell off your chair : Yeap.
Sat by the phone all night waiting for someone to call: I do the calling.
Saved e-mails: Yeap.

What is your room like: Dirty and old but lively because of Mr. Surerus and "the Malaysian" xD
What’s right beside you: Condom.
What is the last thing you ate: Chocolate chipped minted ice creamed.
Sore throat: The last camp.
Stitches: My heart.

Do you believe in love at first sight: Sometimes.
Like picnics: Yeap, when all I need to do is to just show up and eat xD
Who was the last person you danced with: GY Camp 2007 babeh!
Last made you smile: Surerus...
You last yelled at: Surerus.... He busted my USB Lappy Fan xD HAHAHA!

Today did you:
Talk to someone you like: Nope.
Kissed anyone: Nope.
Get sick: Nope.
Talk to an ex: N/A
Miss someone: Yeap.
Eat: Yeap.

Best feeling in the world: Getting good grades after studying hard resulting in chicks checking you out and then completing the whole best feeling in the world by getting laid with one of them chicks.
Do you sleep with stuffed animals: Nope.
What’s under your bed: My luggage.
Who do you really hate: None.
What time is it now? 12:23AM

Random:
Is there a person who is on your mind now: Yeap.
Do you have any siblings: ...... Duh??
Do you want children: 4 actually..
Do you smile often: All the time.
Do you like your hand-writing: YEAP :P
Are your toe nails painted: Soon.

Whose bed other than yours would you rather sleep in: Trick question?
What color shirt are you wearing now: Red, Glory glory Man United!!!
What were you doing at 7:00 p.m. yesterday: Making a girl moan in bedStudying.
I can’t wait till...: I graduate with 4.0GPA...
When did you cry last: Forgot. GY Camp 2007?
Are you a friendly person: Should be.
Do you have any pets: Surerus.
Where is the person you have feelings for right now: Klang, Selangor.
Did the last person you held hands with mean anything to you now? Yes; Han Ern xD
Do you sleep with the TV on? Once, Man Utd Champions League final game last season.
What are you doing right now: Studying
Have you ever crawled through a window: Yeap, when I was thin.
Can you handle the truth: All the time.

*Darn long. >.<*

Are you too forgiving: Yeap.
Are you closer to your mother or father: Both.
Who was the last person you cried in front of: GY Camp 2007 participants?
How many people can you say you’ve really loved: Plenty.
Do you eat healthy: YESH!
Do you still have pictures of you & your ex: I wish I had.
Have you ever cried because of something someone said to you?: Nope.
If you’re having a bad day, who are you most likely to go to? I don't usually go to people at all but, pL was close to me back in Klang before I came here, Han Ern was cool, my bolster loves me loads, I love my wallet... Now? Surerus.... xD
Are you loud or quiet most of the time?: Usually quiet these days. Americans are too loud..
Are you confident?: I have a big dick, what do you think? Kinda.

5 things I was doing 10 years ago:
(i) Supporting Man Utd in the Champions League Finals
(ii) Eating a lot.
(iii) Sleeping with my parents.
(iv) Fought with me brother.
(v) Being chased by my mum's students in Convent... They love cute boys xD

5 things on my to-do list today:
(i) Study
(ii) Do well in my Marine Science Cellular Processes test.
(iii) Social Security Office
(iv) Play drums for BCM (Yipppeee!)
(v) Get laid...

5 snacks I enjoy:
(i) Peanut Butter Cookies
(ii) Peanut Butter Cookies
(iii) Peanut Butter Cookies
(iv) Peanut Butter Cookies
(v) Peanut Butter Cookies

*Not done yet!?*

5 things I would do if I were a billionaire:
(i) Invest to get more money
(ii) Give some to my parents and brother.
(iii) Have a big celebration for friends and families.
(iv) Pay for my tuition fees (degree and masters), IF I don't get a scholarship...
(v) 10% tithes for God.

5 of my bad habits:
(i) Only communicate with who I want to.
(ii) Don't think before I talk.
(iii) Think too much before I say something.
(iv) Contradict my words.
(v) Over-promising.

5 jobs I've had:
1. Student (still am)
2. Cleaner in house before I left to come here.
3. Videographer.
4. Nasi Lemak taster....
5. Assistant Teacher in Q-Dees (kudis)....

5 OF MY HOBBIES:
1. Music.
2. Study.
3. Reading textbooks/notes.
4. Hanging out with my friends here.
5. Exercising xD

5 people to tag:
Any five that wants to do it.

No comments: