Sunday, September 7, 2008

Church!

I finally visited a church today! It's a baptist church (southern baptist). I would share with you guys the name of the church BUT, I forgot xD. My bad! haha! The service I went for is kinda like a College service. It's basically the youth service. It's kinda alright. Wasn't expecting much. I might be playing drums for them next Sunday. Not sure yet. I wanna go visit Glad Tidings though. Yet to speak to my leader about that. Hmmm, I will, I have the whole semester, four years actually xD HAHAHA!

After church I went over to one of the church member's house for lunch. The house looks good and there's like nice land around it. Very simple yet pretty =). Then after lunch, we played "badminton". haha! It cannot be called a badminton game because it was like, 3VS3, volleyball rules. Hahaha! So yeah, it was weird... Had fun though.

I hate doing my Calculus Lab homework. The software is soooo difficult to use. Dam MathCad! It's a very helpful software but it's just so confusing....

I would have taken some pictures of the church and the house but I felt awkward. Sorry guys! And oh yeah, I left my cellphone in Rachel's (one of the church/BCM member) car. Thank God she'll be playing volleyball later near my dorms. Woot. Haha!

No comments: