Thursday, September 11, 2008

History Book? 0.o

I've not been following the Malaysian news for a very long time, not that I have been following the news even when I was back home. But, the headlines on The Star Online is just so cool. You don't have to pay for Astro for some wicked shit of drama. Just get a newspaper. I read this just now, and I came across this "cool" sentence:
“If Anwar criticises or argues too much on Government policies, we can always go back and check the history book,” he said.
Let me ask you, what history book are you talking about? The history book where the "facts" change almost all the time? Good for you =). HAR HAR! Dumb people >.< I wanted to learn about Hang Tuah so much but it wasn't on the history books. Screw that shit. Sheesh!

School has been good so far. Next week is my first taste of college exams. But I feel that it's easier and more interesting to study for the subjects I'm taking this semester than to study for SPM. xD I love studying for Marine Science (both my Cellular Process and Diversity class). I think one of the factors is that my lecturer, Jessica Turner, is such an awesome teacher. She makes it so interesting. And the best part is, I have to study her notes only, not from a book! Woot! :P

Gonna go study. I'm so behind Psychology. The lecturer is so darn boring and so disorganized. He's teaching us like everybody in the class has already taken psychology in high school. What the heck, I never read, or thought of reading about psychology in my life.... HAHAHAH! Well, whatever happens, I just hope I can do well in that subject.

No comments: