Thursday, September 25, 2008

Toilet Notes Feud!

I'm having a dilemma now on whether to stay in this current residence hall or to switch it to a better residence hall. Why is it a dilemma even though the room looks much more better than the one I'm in? Well, it's cheaper to live in Hale Kauanoe (the residence hall I'm in now) than in Hale Kehau (the residence hall I'm planning to switch to) and I don't have to clean my own toilet (and I don't have to waste money on toilet paper!). But two weekends ago, I woke up early for the ISA General Meeting event, went to the toilet to brush my teeth; guess what I saw (and smelled)? Pizza-barf-smell from a toilet booth. Shhhiiiaaatt... It was so disgusting... And the person who did it (still unknown), didn't clean it up... What the heck... And few days ago, someone "mistargetted" his/her (girls come into this hall too) poop and there was shit on the toilet seat and on the floor. What the heck, and he/she didn't clean in it up! Crapppp.... I think I'll rather move to Hale Kehau even though it WILL be more expensive than Hale Kauanoe... I don't mind switching my meal plans to like 5 Meals a Week and I'm working on a scholarship. Since I can't get full scholarship, I'll use whatever amount I have for housing and meal plan.

Why Toilet Notes Feud? Check these out:



Those notes were posted on the "unfortunate" toilet booth door. The two darker notes were written by the person (or people) who cleaned up the mess (two messes, so two notes) and the lighter one was a reply from the "culprit" who had a bad target in pooping...

Interesting? Somehow it is interesting, but Hale Kehau, here I come!!!

No comments: