Thursday, September 4, 2008

Drew Moved Out

My (former) roommate, AnDrew, moved out to a better residence hall yesterday. So yeah, I have the WHOLE room to myself! Woohoo! But dam, he took his fridge along! Dammit! There's no tension between the two of us. It seems that he registered for that residence hall (Hale Kehau) but they didn't have room for him, so the people in charge gave him a room in Hale Kauanoe (the residence hall where I'm at, I can't pronounce it either xD). And yeah, he moved out.

BUT NO WORRIES, LADIES AND GENTLEMEN! I'm gonna get a new roommate, hopefully my Korean friend, Jo, can move in with me. Woot! His roommate is irritating and annoying him. So he applied for a room change. Hopefully he can get to move in with me. That'll be so cool! People here call both of us Harold and Kumar.... Jo's Harold, and I'm Kumar... It's a movie. Don't watch it; contains racist jokes, improper language, and explicit content. But it's AWESOME! HAHAHA!

For now, the whole room is mine, and mine alone. My microwave, which is on the fridge, is now on Drew's former desk. And my bag/luggage for my bed sheets and towels, are on Drew's former bed. Yippppeeeee!

People here keep asking me what's my favourite food. I answer, FAT RICE... Blardy hell, make me hungry only. Celaka! xD

No comments: