Sunday, September 21, 2008

ISA

HERE

“I feel the Government should not just brush these comments aside. Instead, it should do the right thing by considering whether there is still a need for such an Act,” he (Datuk Seri Dr Fong Chan Onn)said in a statement yesterday.


Datuk Seri Syed Hamid Albar had ALREADY considered whether the Act should stay or not and his conclusion is to maintain it, dummy >.<

I think the ISA should NOT be abolished, instead, the Act should be REVAMPED! Try taking away the Act, Malaysia would suffer more.

Anyways, I went swimming today! Woot woot! Woot woot! xD I missed church though. Thanks to the retarded mobile phone service here... I just don't get it, why do you get charged for messages and calls that you receive? That's just so dam retarded. I understand paying to send text messages and to make calls, but why getting charge to RECEIVE?! Retarded. Because of that dumb service, the guy who was supposed to pick me up to go to Glad Tidings never turn up this morning. Thank you, America! >.< I miss Digi and Maxis and Celcom... When I get back to Malaysia, I'm gonna shop, shop and shop! If you say that stuff here is cheap, godai. >.< Hawaii's expensive! Sheesh.. Dam cellphone plans...

Movie night was awesome xD

No comments: