Saturday, September 13, 2008

International Student Association General Meeting

Ooooooohhhhhh... xD. Came back an hour ago from Radio Bay for the ISA General Meeting, Fall 2008. The original location was supposed to be at Hilo Bay but there was a canoeing competition, wait, TWO canoeing competitions just now in the morning. As our main activity for this morning, kayaking, we couldn't kayak at Hilo Bay so we had to move to Coconut Island which was not far away from Hilo Bay but there were something there as well, some Women Wellness day thing. then we finally moved to Radio Bay (I think I got the name right xD) where we had our kayaking, gathering, breakfast, and lunch. We wanted to have beach games but the place wasn't suitable, rocks and stones everywhere. We didn't want to get anybody hurt xD. And the participants kinda prefer like, just taking it easy, getting to know each other and stuff. So I think everything went smoothly. I had fun meeting new faces and just speaking to them.

I'm feeling real tired now... Argh! Need to study!

Gotta go now. I have Praise and Worship practice later. Wooot! xD

No comments: