Monday, September 29, 2008

BCM Connect and Ho`lolaule`a

Some pictures:

The drums I played last Thursday evening in Connect session.

The 5 String Fender Jazz Bass.

The Taylor Celup guitar xD.

The Taylor Electric Guitar.

The Boss guitar pedal.

The song list and sequence for each song that the musicians rely so much during Praise and Worship. I need signals, dammit! xD.

The arrangement during BCM Connect last Thursday.

the overrated Ho`lolaule`a.

Budweiser xD.


The crowd at First Stage in Ho`lolaule`a.


A band playing on the First Stage that evening. The fat guy was shredding on his uber small ukelele.

The store where I finally got my first taste of real and authentic Hawaiian food, which is not bad.



Second stage, dubbed the "livelier" stage.

Sorry for the bad pictures. Usually people we say that it's not the equipment that causes these bad pictures, but the person BEHIND the equipment. Well, I back to differ, since my camera sucks shit =). Gonna save up for a better one. Woot... Woot!!

Just found out that my next Mid Terms are starting like, NEXT FRIDAY! 0.0 *cries*

No comments: