Saturday, September 27, 2008

Woot!

Glory to God! I got my Marine Biology Cellular Processors(sp?) exam paper. I scored a 100.5 out of 103. Woot!

Okay, the full marks of the paper is actually 100 marks. But there are three extra credits question (if you get one right, you get one mark)... So yeah, I counted it as over 103 because I'M SUPPOSED TO BE GETTING 103! Curse my dam habit for not following the instructions >.< I used to answer all the questions in an exam paper, just in case one gets wrong or one has low marks, I can back it up with the extra question. Guess what? My lecturer penalized me 2.5 marks for answering one question extra when she said choose four questions only in the instructions. *smacks head*

Well, least I know for my own evaluation I got full marks for that paper. So now, I just need to keep studying everyday, and maintain my grades. Woot! Thank God, all glory goes to Him....

Will be going out tonight for some awesome event! Concerts and food... Woot! But no mosh pit though. Shucks... Haha! Will be taking pictures. LOADS of pictures.

I'm a tourist after all :).

No comments: