Thursday, February 14, 2008

Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL)

Argh! My TOEFL test is in one day. I think I'm ready for the Reading, Listening and Speaking section. The Writing section seems intimidating to me. I don't know. It's just my slow pick up I think. I can't seem to concentrate too long when I see too many words on one page. I tend to slow down my pace of reading as well. Haha!

Anyways, Shirlyn and Shu Pei is gonna follow me to the Mass Communication workshop in IACT at Uptown Damansara. Booked the places for them already but now the problem is that Su Pei doesn't have transport to and from the place and from her aunt's house. Argh! Well, I think she'll finalize everything by tomorrow.

Gonna go switch computers, wanna go through the TOEFL Sampler again.

No comments: