Monday, February 25, 2008

Driving Test, Tomorrow!

Argh! Worrying now... Excited too xD. Ambivalent!!!!! I didn't drive properly on the road just now. It seems that I would have failed with the way I was driving just now. Yerrr.... Stupid me =(. Driving also got problem.... =(... Gonna try to sleep early tonight. I woke up like 4:30AM today because of stomach ached badly... Thought I needed to skip my job today but thank God for a stern mum =). Work was alright today. I was very laid back. Wait, I've been laid back since last week. Haha! I sometimes avoid going into classes to help teachers xD. Naughty me!

Anyways, just can't wait for tomorrow to end. I MUST pass my driving test. Don't wanna waste money and time. Let Your will be done in my life. Thank God that I nailed the slope today. Now the only problem is the driving on the road part. I hate the procedures. Just hope I remember to fulfill every requirements.

I can't wait for the SPM results to come out. I want to send my application form edi! Oh yeah, I received a post mail just now. Guess what? I got the National Service letter thingy. Argh! So many things to read and to do. Need to go for doctor checkup, need to read the participant manual and some other stuff. I hope I don't over pack for NS like for camps always. xD. Haha!

I miss you.

No comments: