Tuesday, February 12, 2008

National Service - Sarawak

Just checked the National Service website just now, it seems that I was wrong about getting to know the location of my training camp a week before the registration date. My training camp is in Kuching, Sarawak. Woohoo! I hope it'll be an awesome place. Hope the trainers and trainees are affable. I'm ambivalent now about this agenda. Part of me is excited, but of me is worried. Well, let God take control of this situation.

Wheeee! Shu Pei came back from Penang. I don't know how on earth she persuaded her aunt (the principal) to let her come back to work here. Anyways, thank God, less job for both Shirlyn and me.

I got some red packets today! Wheee! Thank God. One was from the principal and three others from 3 students' parents. Was short on cash after banking in all of my earned and CNY ang pau money into my savings account, not anymore now xD.

I think that my boss is being austere for no reason and in the wrong moment. I think she cannot solve problems when under stressful conditions. I bet she not only exasperate me with her shrill voice and I-know-everything-attitude, in fact, I think she annoys everybody in school, including the students. A student name Celine told me that she didn't like the ballet classes but was obliged to say that she likes it because the principal's tone and face expression was intimidating. Haha! Was laughing in my heart xD. Sometimes my boss will kinda like, force students to give her a hug. HAHA! Seriously, it's like, if you don't hug, I don't let you in the school. HAHA! Was kinda paranoid just now at work when she simply screamed at me for no reason. It's not my fault her mic system is always faulty. She made me relay names of students whose parents are already waiting outside of the school during dismisal time. And yeah, I RELAYED everything and helped kids put on their shoes. Then she screamed at me for not relaying any names. What the heck, I relayed all the names, but none of them came out, so, not my problem. Haha! Whatever, still very paranoid. She ruins good days. But no matter how mean she can be, or how paranoid she can make me, she's still my boss. God bless her and I hope she'll chill a bit so that everything will go on smoothly and better. And crap, I don't like her screaming voice! Haha!

No comments: