Friday, February 29, 2008

Bye Bye....

Bye bye Q-Dees kiddies... It's my last day of work today. I tried asking for extension but the principal said they only needed assistants for 2 months only. Gonna miss the kids. They're all special friends :). This job has been a blessing to me. Thank God. Lord Jesus, please bless every single kid, protect them from all evil. God bless the kids. I took my video camera to work today. Caught many footages of kids fooling around (or was it who was fooling around?). Gonna miss all the good, naughty, pretty, handsome, cute, chubby, fat, sensitive, egoistic and spoiled kids from Q-Dees, Andalas. Oooo, not only the kids, gonna miss Thilaga and the teachers too. Awesome company. God bless them too. Roo Ai has a new hair style. Pretty xD. Too bad she's only 6. Sigh... xD.

Planning to attend YE tomorrow. Not sure whether I'm playing drums or not. AHha! Gonna check later. Hope Poh Leong comes online. He'll make checking easier.

SPM results? When? Sheesh. Speaking about results, my TOEFL results not out yet. I'm getting so worried now. Either it'll be out later at night, or Monday. I don't know. 10 working days' up, I think. =(.

No comments: