Saturday, February 2, 2008

20 GB

<99 bottles of beer on the wall tune> 20 gigs of space in my C Drive, 20 gigs of space, you take up 19.5GB of space in my C Drive and now I only have 456MB of space.

Gah! I don't know how dumb some people can be. Computer technicians (self-proclaimed ones too) all know that 20GB of space for your Windows software files aren't enough for installation and other crap purposes. Sheeesh! Dumb people. Don't know how to partition properly arr?! Now my freaking C Drive is running on 456 MB only. Crap. My desktop computer is working soooo slowly... Sheeesh! Dam brain-in-backside-people!

Anyways, I think I'll be going for this year's Camp Meta. Muahaha! But nuh-uh, no MetaNews for me! I'm just gonna have fun! Haha! I need the Bible verse for camp ASAP, Mr. Lim An Drew. Need to finish the design edi. Must show Commander Desmond!

No comments: