Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Kandas!

Firstly, sorry for the dumbass mistake I made on the date of when the SPM results will be out. My bad. Think I was too excited and missed out the YEAR xD. Well, hope the government will announce soon. Really need it to plan for my future.

Anyways, went for my driving test this morning (yesterday morning to be exact) and yeah, I failed =(. Failed for my road test, passed my second section though (parking, etc.). I think I did fairly good. Followed all road rules and signs. But guess what? The invigilator failed me, and he was sleeping the WHOLE way. I got 13 out of 20 points. Passing mark is 16. I was marked down because of not using my signal properly (he stated I was late), didn't drive in my own lane (I check both my mirrors to make sure I was in my lane very often), didn't use my hand brake properly (I did) and he stated that I was driving badly (membahayakan nyawa)... My maximum speed was 50km/h (housing area). Hmmmm, he was sleeping all the way and he canfail me. Corrupted guy. If I fail my next try, I'm gonna bomb the invigilator with questions on how the heck can I freaking fail. Son of a crap. But thank God for His protection though. Didn't bang anything and I was kinda calm during the whole test. Thank God. And also thank God for His guidance as I was doing the slope section. After I passed that part, I gained confidence for the rest of the section. Glory to Him. Next test? 11th of March. MUST PASS.... Or no food. Haha!

Going out this Thursday with my buddies. Called Kavi and Yee Thien just now. Finally I got to speak to them after a long time. I should call them more often. So yeah, I think Kavi, Guna and Bernie will be able to join Fong Hei and me. Hope they can =). Wanna call Janusha also. She's bumming, big time.

No comments: