Tuesday, February 5, 2008

Driving!

Wheeee! Driving on the road is so fun =); for now though. Not sure if I'm audacious enough to drive without an instructor sitting next to me next time xD. Woke up at 7AM just now to get ready to be picked up by my driving instructor at eight. He came few minutes later than eight in the morning because he had to pick up another boy who's supposed to sit for his theory test but guess what? The theory test centres are closed today and nobody was informed. There were like three Perodua Kancils parked outside the centre waiting. Then my instructor called someone and found out that the centres were closed due to holidays. Argh. Dumb people, no?

Shu Pei (my ex-kindergarten colleague), went back to Penang already. It's gonna be a bit dull in work in the coming days. She's kinda like the good "chie chie"(sp?Sister in Mandarin) in the kindergarten. Too bad for the little kids xD. Haha! Less one assistant, more work for Shirlyn and I. Ouch! Shu Pei, come back after CNY!

Went to my aunt's place last night for a gathering before CNY. Karaoke is nice xD. Haha! Enjoyed my time with my relatives. God bless them.

Going to PJ later for reunion dinner. Muahahahaha!

No comments: