Sunday, February 24, 2008

Hawaii!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thank God for good contacts :). I'm so looking forward to study in Hawaii. Just can't wait to start studying Marine Science in Hawaii. My family and I went out for dinner with the people who recommended me to enroll into University of Hawaii at Hilo just now. They're really positive with my decision to study in that University. They're daughter went there to do her Marine Science. So yeah, they shared some experiences and described the place and all. Everything sounds AWESOME! That made me optimistic about my future. Just can't wait to study. LetYour will be done in my life, Lord.

Driving test this Tuesday. Kinda worried and nervous. Fiona failed her slope. Argh... I'm bad in that part too. I'm having practice tomorrow so yeah, need to IMPROVE! Don't wanna waste time and money! All for You, Lord.

Can't wait for my SPM results. People keep on saying it'll be out on the 28th of February. But I heard on the radio it'll be out on the 7th of March. Sheesh. Who to believe? Argh. Whenever it comes out, I hope I'll get straight A1s! Anything other than that, I'll frown the whole day, or maybe weeks... Your Will, Lord.... In contrast to that, I'm NOT looking forward to get my TOEFL results. So worried :(. Screwed it up... Argh! But what is done, is done. Let His will be done. Need it to enter the University anyways =(.

No comments: