Saturday, February 16, 2008

I Regret

I regret not talking to You, I regret pushing You away all the time, I regret going against Your will; I now realise that I need You more than anything else in this world, I depend on You in everything, my future is in Your hands, without Your blessing, I will NEVER EVER accomplish anything, it's You that's is the pillar of everything good I do. Lord Jesus, forgive me for all these sins I've commited in the pass few weeks. Forgive me Lord for not talking to You, instead, I've been pushing you away. I know I'm wrong, and now I want forgiveness Lord. Please forgive me. All glory goes to You, amen.

TOEFL was crappy! *cries* I think I did fairly well in my Reading section, very good in my Listening section, below average for my Speaking section and I'm quite happy with my Writing section. I just can't believe that I would screw up this test in the Speaking section, of all sections! I was hesistant in almost all of my questions, words just didn't want to come out from my mouth when they're supposed to, but at the end of my answers, I add ummmm.... Sheesh! Dumb Jon! I almost said "Oh s***" in a question in the Speaking section. Oh my, dumb boy, Jon. TOEFL made me sleepy. Was struggling to keep my eyes open when my mother "coercionary" made me to go shopping with her in Ampcorp Mall. Head was literally splitting. Don't know why. Sigh, after the test, I know I can do better. Sheesh! Dumb Jon!

No comments: