Monday, January 7, 2008

Second Day of Work

Dam, I'm enjoying every second of my work! Haha! I was the earliest assistant teacher to reach the school today (yay me =D). So yeah, I stayed outside at the kindergarten gate, waiting for the kids to come to school to greet them. The first car came, I smiled, opened the door, and said good morning, but the kid cried... Dam! Haha! I quickly asked Thilaga (sp?), another assistant teacher, to greet that kid. Sheesh! Then another car came, I did the same thing, and the kid still cried! Dang! Bad streak! HAha! But the kids after that were alright. Two kids vomited in my class today. Thank God I wasn't there when it happened. More kids cried today. The kids that did not cry yesterday cried today. Weird. And Jessie cried today... Sheesh.. She forgot me some more.. Meanie girl!

Anyways, I made a new friend today :). Her name is Yee Xin! I think I got her name right. It seems that she goes home late all the time, the latest in fact. Well, now I have two kids to play with after the school hours: Matt and Yee Xin, and here they are =P:


Cute, aren't they?

Gonna put my cymbals up later. I took it down for Youth last Saturday. Need to practice. Haha! And oh yeah, I started jobbing again. Just hope that I'll continue to jog for the next few months xD.

I miss playing Yahoo! Pool. It's so boring now, I can't host tournaments. Everybody's asleep when I get back from work. Sigh!

No comments: