Saturday, January 19, 2008

Quicky

A quicky update here. Went for Youth yesterday. I played drums. The number of the crowd is shrinking... Haha! Was kinda shock about the number. Why aren't people attending youth? Hmmm. Anyways, Praise and Worship session was good. I enjoyed Praising the Lord. Then they aired a movie for us to watch; We Are Marshals, I think.

I didn't get to finish my movie. My dad called so I have to "abandon" the movie. Shucks. Haha. My parents and I went to visit my grandparents in PJ. I didn't know that there would be a big dinner. Haha. Almost everyone in my extended family at my mum's side were in my grandparents house last night. It was an enjoyable time.

About the new iPod. It's the old model but I'm happy with it. Black colour sleek casing. 60GB of storage (yummy). Muahaahaha! Gonna transfer the WHOLE of season one Heroes into the iPod. The iPod is actually my mum's. But I doubt she can fill up the 60GB of storage space. I can't do anything to the iPod now, can't add or remove files because my cousin forgot to pass me the iTunes software CD. Crapolla. My mum bought it from her, Joey =), for only RM400. It's cheap to me *grins*. I dislike the earphones. It doesn't fit into my ear hole..... Haha!

No comments: