Thursday, January 3, 2008

I Passed It =)

Thank God that I passed my Undang test just now. I got a 45 out of 50. Wheee! I know it might be a small thing for most of you but to me, it's a big thing :). So, thank GOD =). I went to the test-taking place around 8:30AM and reached back home around 12PM+. Then after that I came online to host a tournament on the CyberSharks Yahoo! Pool league. Then around 2PM I got ready to go out with Sze Lyn and her sister's gang... She was supposed to fetch me from my house at 3PM... But she only came at 5:30PM; the time for the movie we booked (National Treasure 2). Since we couldn't catch the movie, we bought tickets to go watch I Am Legend. I should have read the summary first before I decide to watch that movie.. I didn't know it was that scary (for me at least). Haha! Other than the scary parts, I think that I Am Legend has a very good plot, I love the settings. It's awesome! It's kinda short though. Now, I just need to endure the darkness...... Dam, I don't have them metal shields to cover my window :(. Hahahah!

No comments: