Tuesday, January 1, 2008

I Found a Job! =D

Wheee! Thank God. I confirmed everything with my uncle just now. I'm gonna work in the Factory Outlet Store (FOS) office as a stocking and packaging boy. Not sure what I'm supposed to do but hey, I have a job =P. Gonna start next week. I'll be staying in my uncle's house for 2 months. Then after that I'm getting ready for my National Service. I'll be back in Klang every weekends. So looks like I can't serve in the Main Praise and Worship team. Sigh. But never mind, after National Service I will =P. Muahahah! Can't wait to work, and college as well. Thank God for His blessings.

The gathering with my family just now was alright. I'm feeling sick now, eyes hurt very badly. I ate moderately today, so proud of myself =P. Muahahah! Now I just need to exercise xD.

My cousins, some aunties and uncles, watched almost ALL of my videos just now xD. They watched the GY 2007 News and the Camp Meta stuff. Arrr! So embarrassed. But hey, I did it for God, hope they enjoyed it.

Glory to God for everything He has done in my life.

There's a STAR CF committee meeting tomorrow and I'm attending it. We're gonna have it at our usual place; the McDonalds beside Giant xD. Wooohoo! Bernie can't come though. He's taking his undang exam. I'm doing mine on the 3rd of January. So, I better study. My cousin, Chen Han, passed the exams; 48 our of 50 right! Wow. He said he finished it in 10 minutes. Arrr! Haha! Things are never easy for me, so need to study.

Lunch with Fong Hei canceled. Sheesh! Haha!

No comments: