Sunday, January 13, 2008

Heroes!

Muahahaha! Heroes baby! This series is just too addictive. I just started watching a few days ago and crap, now I'm watching like 3 episodes a day. Haha! That's why I've not been updating my blog xD. My bad!

I went to The Star Education fair yesterday. I was hunting for a college which could give me more information about Marine Biology. I did get a lot of information about my secondary interests (Mass Communication; the advertising and graphic branch and Nursing) but about Marine Biology, only ONE university in that fair which actually OFFER Marine Science =). Muahhah! It's James Cook University. I came across their website few nights before the fair. The Marine Science campus is in Australia. If I would to study in that university, I'll be either going to the Townsville or Cairns campus in Aussie. They accept A Levels and also STPM (yes, they do) to enter the university. So yeah, I thought of doing STPM after knowing about the requirements. If not, I'll just go do my diploma in Aussie straight away.

After the fair, my dad took my to his friend's house to speak to his friend's daughter about Marine Science. She did her degree in Marine Science in Hawaii. She went to the University of Hawaii, Hilo just with her SPM results. All she needed to do is to take an English test (TOEFL; which I might be sitting this 27th of January) before she went to study in Hawaii. Yes, no SAT needed. Don't ask me how, it's the way the University runs. Thank God for bringing someone into my life who can guide me and tell me about Marine Science. It's all His will.

So now all I need to do is to get the application form from the university's website and fill it up and send it to them, then take the English test. I know nuts about the test. Just e-mailed Louisa (my father's friend's daughter) for information about the test. Hope it's easy. My English is below average.

Around 7:30PM, Andrew picked Bernie and me up from my house to go to Emily's aunt's house for her farewell party. It's actually a farewell party thrown for Emily by her church Youth group. Andrew faced some "difficulties" trying to find my house. I don't know, maybe it's my bad instructions OR it's Andrew's fault! Haha! The party was kinda quiet. Nothing much to do. But thank God for the fellowship with three of my friends; Andrew, Bernie and Emily. Oh yeah, for those who don't know, Emily's going to Aussie tomorrow =(. If everything goes well, I'll be going with Andrew to KLIA tomorrow to say goodbye to Miss Emily (the Chee Hua Hua xD).

I played drums in Fellowship Hall today in church. The drums suck. Sorry, I just feel that way. And guess what, the Aftershock video wasn't shown today. Argh! This is the second week edi. Sorry people! Ps. Henry overshot I think xD.

No comments: