Wednesday, January 16, 2008

Emily!

I'm just too lazy to edit any videos now so yeah, I'll just blog about Emily instead of vLogging her xD. Firstly, I would just like to briefly introduce Miss Emily Chan Phee Ern the Strange. She'll be turning 18 this 20th of March if I'm not mistaken. She's a very jolly person. She's always almost happy, she makes other people happy too. She's a smart little girl, a top ten student in my class. She's modest and humble. She's a good keyboardist (she fills in Hillsong's songs very well), even though she has a phobia for doing a keyboard solo xD. I met Emily in school (STAR) and I know her when I was in Form 2. I only became friends with her when we were in Form 3 (2005). Both of us were in the same class for three years. I don't know much about her interests and hobbies but I certainly know that she's a very dedicated person in everything she does. She's a very strong believer and she likes to serve the Lord. She's also a very honest and trustworthy treasurer xD Haha! She's a bit shy but at the same time friendly =). Take all her qualities and character and abridge them, resulting in a very blessed friend that God has given to you and to me =).

I left my house around 6:15PM with Bernie, Nisha and Andrew for KLIA. My mum drove us there. Thank GOD for her. And also thank GOD that we reached the airport in time to spend some quality time with Miss Emily. We were worried that we'll be reach there late. But thank God that everything went well. We met Emily at the F Check-In counter xD. Wow, they were bringing a lot of stuff over to Aussie, man! Really, I never even thought that they (MAS Airlines) would let Emily and her family (excluding her dad who's already in Aussie and her elder brother who's not following her) board the airplane with so many things! Haha! Caleb, Emily's younger brother, brought along his X-Box 360. Haha! We were hoping that he won't be able to bring it along but.... He did... DAM! If not I bet Andrew would be more than happy to "keep" it for him xD. Haha! Before Emily and her family went to the customs (sp?) area, we had dinner in McDonalds with the rest of the gang (her youth group and some other random people I've never met before xD). Thank you Emily for spending me dinner =P. After dinner, Emily and her family went down the escalator and after following from above them to the customs area for a few minutes, we lost track on them. HAha!

Well, I'm sure that won't be the last time I'll be seeing Emily. I'm sure I'll be meeting up with her someday. Whatever it is, let God's will be done in her life. God bless you Miss Emily Chan Phee Ern the Strange!


This is Emily. Taken during the CF Committee meeting few weeks ago.


This was taken during her farewell party. From left: Bernie, Emily, Me, and Andrew.

No comments: