Friday, January 18, 2008

Driving

I just got my L license. I went for my driving practice just now right after work. Was kinda excited and nervous but hey, thank God I learned a few things. Haha! I made a lot of mistakes; my engine went off like more than 7 times and I couldn't even pass the little hill... Hmmm... Well, at the end of the day, I think I did well for a first timer xD. Haha. Few days back I was just thinking about giving up, not wanting to get a license to drive. My mind is always set to the "you-suck" mode. All I can say after my first day of practice is that, thank God for making it so fun to drive =P.

Work is awesome. I know I said it a few times already but just wanna repeat that sentence to emphasise on how AWESOME my work is! Haha! I got my pay two days ago (Wednesday). Thank God for the money. All glory goes to Him. The kids are so nice to be with. I made LOADS of friends. Most of the kids in the ground floor classes are my friends xD. Muahahaha! There so many sweet experiences to share with you (yes, it's only the second week of work and I already have sweet memories xD) but I can't type it all out here. It'll take AGES to type it out here. So I'm just gonna pick the SWEETEST event! Haha!

There's this little girl, four years old, Miss Tee Joey. She was playing with this small lego-like blocks. She connected and stacked the blocks up. It was kinda high. So I picked it up and asked Miss Joey what did she form with the blocks. And she said a tall castle (imagination). Then I asked her whether she was the queen and she said yes. After answering, I asked her who's the king of the castle? She said ME =). Muahahahahhaha! Then I hugged that little small girl.....

Kids in kindergarten are calling me Teacher Jonathan instead of koko >.< Dang! Haha!

I'm playing in YE tomorrow. I'm getting so worried about my English test (TOEFL). I regretted not learning up the words to build my vocabulary when my brother asked me to. Dumb me. Sheesh!

No comments: