Sunday, January 6, 2008

Happy Birthday to Shirlyn Yap =)


Happy Birthday Miss Shirlyn Yap. God bless you!

Came back about an hour ago from Shirlyn's birthday party (and Jun Hor's) just now. It was in The Jeth Ice Cream and Coffee and something cafe xD. It's kinda like a gathering to celebrate her birthday because all of us paid for our own food =P (I donated like RM4; my change for my food haha). Thank God for all these type of events/occasions. Without them, I wouldn't have a chance to meet my secondary school friends. I feel kinda motivated in a way when I see my ex-classmates. Almost the whole bunch of my school friends are there (5S1) except a few (Reinchez, Kaviraj, Lubo and Vignes). Kavi's tissue in the knee tore! Arrr... God, please heal him! I'm just happy seeing all them people again. I'm hoping for another birthday party xD. HAha! I think I'll have mine *hint*, I think.


Yee Thien.

Lay Kuan.

Brendan.

Bernie.

Jacklyn.

I'm starting work tomorrow. Kinda excited. Haha!

And oh yeah. They didn't show the GY Camp Aftershock video again. This time, it's in the agenda, BUT, I think Ps. Ronald Ooi overshot that part. Sheeesh!

No comments: