Tuesday, January 22, 2008

Scuba Diving

Yay! Thank GOD I finally went to collect my diving license(s). Now I have Open Water Diver and Advanced Open Water Diver license. So, I'm ready to go on dive trips without an instructor (with buddies, of course). Just hope I don't cause any trouble or kill myself xD. Haha! Ps. John and the Youth Adult group planned a scuba diving trip to Phuket, Thailand and my dad just gave me the green light to "tag" along. Wheee! Thank God. After completing my Advanced course (and paying for my own wet suit which I'm not sure I'm able to fit or not, boots and gloves), I've been wanting to go on a dive trip with Ps. John. He's a dive master! I kinda forgot part of some precautions I have to take before, during and after dives. So, gonna read the manual ALL over again AFTER my TOEFL test of course. I'm saving my money for my own mask and flippers too xD. I'm THAT excited! Haha!

I had a "dilemma" on whether to go on this dive trip or not since the trip clashes with my driving test. But thank GOD. It seems some rules and regulations disallow me to take my driving test (something about waiting after a month after getting my L license before I can take the test). So yeah, THANK GOD for this "mishap" xD.

Rene, a 4 year old student of Q-Dees said "hi" to me today. WHEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!

Need to exercise, means, later, 2AM....

EDIT: Oh yeah! I won't be getting a MacBook anymore. It's just too sucky xD.

No comments: