Thursday, January 24, 2008

Laptop's here!

Yay! Went to collect my laptop just now, and now it's lying on the floor in the laptop bag. Sheesh! Supposed to charge the battery overnight but I can't. Why? Because I was too dumb to check the plug of the charger that's NOT the standard shape in Malaysia, BUT in USA! Haha! Speaking about long term planning and investment! Haha! Gonna buy the "special" plug converter or whatever it is tomorrow. THEN only can charge and start doing stuff on my laptop. For now, it'll just be in the bag, lying on the floor (if put on table, I scared will fall lerr xD).

Work todayyesterday was alright. I wore a three-quarter pants to work initially. Then my former babysitter (who is one of the teachers in the kindergarten) asked me to call my dad to iron a pair of long pants and bring it to the kindergarten for me because people from the HQ (Q-Dees has a HQ! What the eff...) will be coming to visit the Andalas branch. Haha! I was practically avoiding the principal for about 30 minutes, didn't want her to notice that I was wearing "short" pants. Thank God my dad came in time and I changed. No belt though xD. Why I didn't wear long pants to work? My dad told me the night before that there's a pair already ironed in my closet. But the next day I woke up, I couldn't find it. Sheesh. It seems I wore that particular pair of long pants on Monday and Tuesday. Sheesh-ness! Haha! In the end, the HQ people came to visit the afternoon session. HAHAH!

Went to my grandparents' house for dinner just now. Kinda a small farewell dinner for my brother, but he hardly ate anything because almost all the dishes were pork and he doesn't like eating pork. HAha! Bummer for my grandma xD.

My dad isn't happy about the cost for the scuba diving trip with Ps. John. It's expensive according to my dad. Gonna check out with Miss Lily tomorrow(today). =(

Can't wait for work tomorrow =P. Night Night!

my generation cause we don't,
don't give a fuck and we won't ever give a fuck until you,
you give a fuck about ME and MY Generation
PS - Hehe xD. Sorry, just love this song xD

No comments: