Monday, December 31, 2007

Happy New Year!

Happy New Year to everyone. God bless you guys in everything you people do; just do it for God though. I'm sure that 2008 is gonna be a blast for everyone. My church, GRACE Assembly, has a new theme for this year: Taking Dominion. Woohoo! I was thinking about doing that too! Haha! Before I start posting up my new year resolutions, I would just like to post up some highlights of my life in the year 2007. The year 2007 is a very blessed year for me. Firstly, 20/07/2007; muahahah! I turned 17 on that date.

I went scuba diving in Sipadan in the beginning of the year (during Chinese New Year). I finished my Advanced course and now I'm an Advanced Scuba Diver! Muahaha! Just need to go collect my license though xD.



Took those pictures with my camera PHONE. Post about dive trip HERE.

After the scuba diving trip, I went for Camp Meta! It's the second Camp Meta, but my first though xD. Thanks a lot to Brian Chow for getting my butt involve in this uber awesome event! We had our ups and downs during the planning period but by God's grace, the camp was AWESOME. This camp really taught me loads of stuff (personal xD) and seriously, I thank God for this camp for giving me the opportunity to bond with my fellow friends, especially Kenneth Gan. Awesome partner. Glory to God. There are so many pictures to post from Camp Meta, so I'm just gonna post the link to the Camp Meta posts on my previous blog. You can watch them Camp Meta videos on YouTube. The links are on the left of your screen on this page. Just scroll down and click and watch. Comment please =P.
Original post on Camp Meta HERE; HERE; HERe; HERE.

After every camps, there are usually a few activities organised by the camp orgranisers to follow up on the campers. So yeah, after Camp Meta: MEGA WORSHIP! Muahahah! La Salle hall was almost filled with people. Seriously, there was a large number of people. So many things to post, so little time. I'll just leave the link to the post about Camp Meta: HERE.

The first quarter of the year was fun. I met loads of new friends. I think the closest new friend I made after all this Meta stuff was Amelia from MGS.

She's uber smart and yeah, friendly. And in the period of Meta madness, I made someone hate me. Made that person angry. Well, all I can say now is sorry. Thanks for being a good friend, Mei Yen.


After the Meta madness, it's gotta be 2007's Interschool Rally! Thank God for the Meta madness period; made it easier for me to work with the other committees. Why? Because I think HALF of the ISCF committee this year were involved with all them Meta stuff. Haha! Before I go on with the rally, I would just like to thank God for giving me the opportunity to serve Him in my school as STAR CF's president. I'm not the best leader so, I had a wonderful committee to back me up, to support me. Thanks people for the support. God bless all of you. And to all STAR CF members, thanks for attending. God bless all of you. Will keep the CF in prayer. Alright, now back to ISCF rally; it was a hard period for me, the preparations and the rally night itself. My school's CF was in charge of the skit, I was needed to come up with promotion videos, and the introduction video as well, and also play in the Praise and Worship team. I'm not complaining about anything but seriously, it was so difficult for me to cope with the pressure and stress that time. Thank God for His strength. Thanks to Kenneth, Lorna and Bernie for helping me in lighten my burden. You guys know what you did for me =P. Haha! God bless you. I met loads of new friends too during the preparations. Thank God for them. The Praise and Worship team was awesome (not as awesome as the team of year 2006 though =P). It was fun playing with you people, especially with Cassie. She kicks ass xD.




You can watch the ISCF videos by clicking the links on the left side of your screen on this page. There's so much to talk about the ISCF Rally this year but I'm running out of time, SO..... Click HERE and go read the other posts about ISCF Rally 2007 on my previous blog. Thank God for being with me through all the stressful times.

After that, I think the next best thing is the Deepavalli party in Guna's house. Wheee! I had a fun time with my secondary school friends! Wheeee! Love you dumbassespeople!
Read THIS.

Few days later, all of us sat for SPM. Haha!

After that, I went out with Fong Hei to Sunway Pyramid =P, with my cousins though.

And after that, we had a class part. It was uber chunted! I don't have any pictures of that event but it was good. Real nice to see most of my classmates after awhile after the SPM examination.

Then it's gotta be GY Camp! Muahahhaha! I'm sure ALL the campers enjoyed this year's camp. I felt His touch. That touch, is acting as a reminder to me (personal stuff). Thank you Lord for touching me and comforting me during camp. Pictures are all in Zlwin's blog. Videos of GY Camp '07 are on YouTube. Click on the links on the left side of your screen on this page. And oh yeah, GY Camp 2007 Aftershock video is done =P. Not uploaded yet though xD.

I think that sums up ALMOST all of the highlights of my life in the year 2007. And now for my new year's resolution:
o Repent from the sins I've repeated on and on again.
o To further build my relationship with God. That means reading the Bible, devotion, and maybe praying time at least three times a day.
o To lose loads of weight and my tummy.
o To learn loads of new stuff.
o To work on my drum skills.
o To play and be committed in a band.
o To play in the main service in church (not sure about youth, lost favour I think).
o To continue editing videos (stop demotivating me, I'll yell at you!).
o To spend time with my special friend xD.
o To control my anger, my emotions.

I think that's all for now. Happy New Year people. I'm ready to dominate the year 2008, how about you?

No comments: