Thursday, December 20, 2007

*yawns*

Went to the new Jusco just now. Went to Jusco just to apply for a job in Yamaha. But guess what? After observing the people in the shop, I felt like scolding everybody for simply touching the musical instruments. I even saw a small kid banging a guitar and the shop keeper didn't say anything. Oh crap, I hope I don't get a call from them! Haha!

Anyways, I went for the driving seminar (???) just now in the morning. It wasn't as boring as how other people said it was. It was kinda cool actually. Creating awareness and stuff like that. But I think it was kinda waste of time as I already know the risks and the consequences if I break the law. I think only them dumbasses who are ignorant needs to sit for this seminar OVER and OVER again. This talk killed my whole day. Came back home around four something and then I napped and woke up at six.

Nothing special happened today.

Next vLog Episode: Grace Youth Camp 2007.

PS: Gonna get my MacBook soon. Muahahha!

No comments: