Friday, December 28, 2007

Back!

Wheeeeee.... I'm back to Bolehland! Haha! Hong Kong was awesome! Seriously, Hong Kong makes Kuala Lumpur look like crap! HAHAHAH! Really enjoyed myself in HK with my family. Four of us had meals together and it was awesome (both the fellowship and the food). Thank GOD for that. The hotel room was awesome as well. My parents and I stayed in Le Meridien. Super chunted hotel.

Alright, I'm just gonna summarise my visit in HK in this post. I'm gonna post up some of the pictures and videos taken in HK when I have the time.

I left for KLIA on the 23rd of December (Sunday) around 2PM. Had lunch before we went to the airport. My ex-babysitter drove us to the airport. Thank God for them. Left for HK around 6PM I think. Reached the hotel quite late. Around 10PM. Dad couldn't get an earlier flight. Sigh. So one whole day gone just like that. The hotel looks really nice at night. The lobby had this lights which changes colours. Words can't describe how beautiful it looks like so I recorded it on video and also took some pictures of them lights. On the second day, my dad woke me up around 7AM so that three of us can catch the 9AM shuttle bus to the Central train station.

A bit about the transportation in HK: The train system is just so good. Very efficient; build for quality and quantity. 8 coaches for each train! The name of the system is MTR - Mass Transit Railway I think. Very clean. The people in Hong Kong is just so disciplined! The train system and layout looks dam complicated but it all fits together properly. Unlike the system here in Malaysia. Sheesh! The public cabs are like everywhere. It's sooooo easy to get from place to another. Just hop on the MTR or a cab. And the cabs are clean too.

Back about second day in HK. We took the train to Mong Kok(sp?). Reached there around 9:30-10AM I think. My mum was like craving for some dim sum. So we walked around and asked people where to find some good food. But guess what? All the shops weren't open! Dam lazy Hong Kong people! Hahahahha! After walking for about 30-40 minutes, we finally found this shop and went in to eat. I ordered this Beef Balls Noodles dish. Wow, them balls are HUGE! Tasty too. Awesome meal =). After eating, we walked around that area and bought some stuff. I bought a 2GB memory card for my handphone. Muahahha! CHEAP too =P. We went back to the hotel around 3PM and went out for dinner with my brother later at night. I think we had dinner in the Intercontinental hotel that night in a Chinese restaurant. It was a fine dining dinner. AHha! My first =P. The food was awesome. Served in small amount but there were like, 10 dishes! HAHAH! So yeah, was full =P.

Oh yeah, we upgraded our normal room to a suite. Muahahah! So on the third day, we didn't do much but laze in the suite for a very long time. Then I think at night we went for dinner. I kinda forgot where I went during the night. Haha! Forgive me! Will elaborate once I look at some pictures. HAHA!

On the fourth day, we went to Disneyland. It was a rip off but I enjoyed my time there with my parents. My dad actually went on the rides with me. Awesome :P. Haha!

I kinda forgot some events. Forgot what I did on what day and stuff like that. I will tell you guys more about my trip to HK after going through them pictures. Just wanna thank God for the opportunity to go to HK and to witness His awesome creation and blessings. Glory to God!

PS: Pictures and vLog coming soon!

No comments: