Sunday, December 2, 2007

BA057A013.... What???

Muahahhaha! I kisskick you goodbye, SPM! Just finished my Bible Knowledge paper just now. By God's grace, I did ALL the questions and I'm quite confident that I'll be able to score an A in that subject. Woohoo! Glory to GOD! Pity Janus. There were only three of us taking the paper. Nisha and I did our paper in the same class but unfortunately, Janus is from a different centre, he needed to sit alone. Haha!

I received a text message before my paper just now saying that Sean's (a guy from USJ) MacBook is under repairs. Dam! Now who am I gonna get a laptop from? Sheeesh. I hope it's REALLY spoiled because if someone is trying to cover up something, I'll get angry. Okay, me getting angry, not a scary thing. Haha. But yeah, I don't know whom to ask for help now. SHEEESH! I'm totally blank. Kenneth's not going for camp (he gots a new MacBook) and Hyon-Le ain't going either. Sigh. God help me. I just hope now I won't receive any news that I'm supposed to make an introduction video. If I do, I quit.

Pre-Camp was kinda awesome last Saturday. The Camp song sounded like a Japanese song. The bridge is so difficult to sing (I know I suck in singing but my view counts) but thank God the words are easy to remember (for the Chorus at least).

Gonna paint my nails black.

No comments: