Tuesday, December 4, 2007

Legs Hurt Badly.

My legs are hurting badly. I got up today at 7AM and went for jogging. I came back after that and after bathing, I played some Yahoo! Pool. I won a tournament with 3000 Ladder Buxx as TD Donation! Woohoo! Thank God.

My mum asked me to follow her and her students down to KL to go and have a look at the Pavilion shopping complex. We took the train and all. I helped a blind man today =). Helped him pass the crowd. Glory to God. Hope he was blessed by that. Pavilion is a darn big place. There are many stuff to do there but I find it a bad place to shop as a middle class citizen. Haha! The stuffs there are just too expensive. Jeans have a price range between RM110 to RM500. Crap! Haha! Then we went to BB Plaza where they are cheaper stuff and thank God for that. Bought two t-shirts and a long pants. Fatty me =(.

Then I went for the Praise and Worship practice at GRACE PJ. God's really great. It's my first time singing (don't laugh) and I think I did a pretty good job. I enjoyed the practice time. Joel was supposed to fetch Jaron and I to the train station after the practice but he didn't turned up for practice because of some problems. Guess what? My parents who were supposed to go back to Klang after sending me to GRACE PJ actually stayed till 9:30PM and came to fetch home just now. Thank God for the awesome timing =). Glory to Him.

I still can't find a laptop. I'm having PMS. Sheeeesh!

Going to Sunway Pyramid tomorrow with Fong Hei and my cousins.

Some pictures:


Deepavalli at my uncle's house. This is a ghee and sugar tosai.


My mum's very own planted flower. Beautiful.


I went through my Maths exercise book before my Maths SPM paper. HAHAH!



I love these.


My mum's home cooked pizza.


Mr. Prasad. The girl who took this picture is probably a worse handphone-camera-person then I am.






Pavilion's Christmas decorations. Awesome stuff. Some pictures include my mum and her students.



I'm not used to cam whoring even though I have a few pictures of me taken by myself. And I hate using my camera-phone to take pictures. My hand moves all the time.


Doughnuts which I didn't buy. Sheesh! Dumbass me!

No comments: